Monday, March 3, 2008

Favez




The first time I heard Favez, was their song "The Son of Steeve McQueen" (with whom the band has some obsession...), was in a high energy paintball film featuring the key cool people of the time. Had you told me then that this band is from Lausanne, Switzerland, I would most likely have laughed in you face. Now better informed, I am astonished. The band is able to bring out a sound which I have firmly connected to american rock. Aside from rocking faces off, they also have a more mellow idie sound, which compliments the dirty, hard, rock and roll sound nicely. To wrap this up short, if you like The Ringers, fat licks, heavy kicks, and the like, you might want to check out this fine outfit. Check the myspace at http://www.myspace.com/favez.

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com