Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Freezepop


There's more to synthpop than pretending it's guitar and sticking it in a video game. If you don't believe me, here's Freezepop to back me up. They are, in fact, named after the frozen treat we all knew and loved when we ate anything that contained sugar. The reason is that the band considers their music "sweet and cold and fruity and plastic-y" just like those tasty popsicles. You might think I'm just being lazy, but I won't write anything else about them because the music speaks for itself. Just listen to them. I couldn't figure out how much to give you...so you get four whole songs :O
Enjoy Parlez-vous Freezepop, Frontload, Emotions & Photons, and Freezepop Forever.
And as an added bonus!! an imeem player :D

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I'm surprised you didn't list Science Genius Girl. That's got to be one of my favorites and one of the very first songs I heard by them several years ago.

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com