Thursday, August 21, 2008

Villains


You may find yourself asking me, “how can you make another post about Los
Angeles music makers? “ while you read on in contempt for my geographic
diversity in terms of music taste. Well, prepare to groan an annoyance because
the answer is, I happen to like the music I find in LA, so I’m right you’re
wrong, I’m big, you’re little, I’m smart you’re dumb, and there’s nothing you
can do about it (by the way, if you didn’t live Danny Devito in that movie, you
probably deserve to be ostracized to the steppes of northern Russia). These
remixing, DJ, stars also played at the aforementioned Electric Daisy Carnival
Event. Unfortunately for me, due to unforeseen circumstances, I missed them.
Villains remixes are some of my favorite, and I haven’t met a person yet who
doesn’t like their very danceable remix of Buzzin by Shwayze. An old favorite I
had for a while was their mix of Steve Akoi’s Cut Me Up. Those two songs found
their way onto many a playlist in the june/july area. They’re fun, and easy to
listen to, so give them a shot, VILLAINS.

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com