Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Flobots


I just stumbled upon this band recently, so don't expect this review to reveal the infinite wisdom that can only come from a deep, fundamental understanding of Flobots' music. They are an indie hip hop group from Denver that started up in 2005. For people who don't generally like hip hop, the indie element should definitely soften the transition. They use a variety of sounds (I'd say instruments but I can't be sure) for the background to their very relevant and inspiring lyrics. I think that even if they don't enjoy it per se, everyone will at least have this music register as acceptable. If you somehow manage to dislike it, I'll have to pray for you (and I'm not even religious). Here's Combat and Rise for your enjoyment.

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com