Friday, August 22, 2008

The Climax Blues Band


Well...it's certainly been a while. And I am not making my long-awaited, victorious comeback with the band that I thought I was. Instead, I'm going back to my roots of blues rock and awesome. Therefore, I am giving you music by the Climax Blues band (also called the Climax Chicago Blues Band despite being from Stafford, England) formed in 1968. These guys had epic harmonies, and I mean EPIC. This group of amazing musicians formed a crazy lineup when it came to playing together and singing together. I am constantly and consistently impressed with songs they write, as they put all the instruments and voices to use with grace and style. If you can ever call blues graceful. As I am a bit rusty from such a long absence and could therefore never do this band justice, I'll just have you listen to Standing By A River and Mole On the Dole.
Also, here's their official website.

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com