Friday, June 12, 2009

Down for Maintenance

...on my computer. As in, recently I had a problem that caused the computer with all of my music to crash. I had most of that music backed up, but the stuff that wasn't was all the new stuff. So as of now, I am temporarily unable to do new posts. BUT! Hopefully that Roman kid will find it in his heart to get something up here soon enough. And as I leave you, I'll give you one last track that I really enjoyed. It's called "Alice" by Pogo, an Australian fellow who enjoys remixing audio from shows and movies into songs. This one is from Alice in Wonderland, and is something like 90% original audio from the animated classic itself. Watch the video first, then download if you find it to your liking.
Until next time.

-The Merchandise

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com