Friday, June 5, 2009

SIngles - Moby


First things first, this blog is on a downturn. And while I am just as responsible as the fine folk we have as admins, I still point a blaming finger in their direction. Shame on you people! Let's get this thing back up and running, k? K.
Review time. I know that basically everyone on this blog knows Moby. Many are probably huge fans of the man's work. But this song I'm sticking up here today is, in my opinion, an instant classic- one that will stay alongside Porcelain and Southside in our memories. The thing is...it's a remix. A very talented remix by the talented Steve Angello (myspace here). But as such, this song is made to be blasted over speakers with sick bass. I predict its effeciveness peaks when at the end of a massive set; when everyone is high strung but tiring out, this would let them unwind and do just as much as they felt was appropriate. So while this is probably nothing new to you, I give you Raining Again (Steve Angello's Vocal Mix).
And over the next few days, I'm going to try and keep updating. I've got some free time to kill, after all. Hopefully my compatriats will join me.

No comments:

 
provided by hit-counter-download.com